A powerful anti-aging technology hides behind the word electroporation. This scientifically proven and safe technique promises effective results in the field of anti-aging skincare!
What is electroporation?
Electroporation involves passing water molecules in the opposite direction, from the epidermis to the dermis. This technology method won the Chemistry Nobel Prize in 2003 in the USA, following the work of two American researchers: Peter Agre and Roderick MacKinnon.
In addition, it is a technology that had been used for over 15 years in the medical field to treat skin cancer and is reliable and without harmful consequences for the body.
It is the only scientifically proven solution to optimally penetrate water-based products into the skin. It goes through the pores to directly and safely nourish the cells of the skin.
DERMOTECHNOLOGY: CONNECT YOUR SKIN!
The Dermotechnology Concept is based on a real skin experience to perfectly target your problems and give you satisfaction! It not only uses the electroporation principle but this wave is coupled with 7 micro-currents with different frequencies.
It is a natural, non-invasive technique that delivers instant, progressive and lasting results. This Biotechnology maximizes the penetration of the serums by the pores of the skin. It directly brings nutrients and vitamins for the reconstruction of your skin into the heart of your epidermis; this improves its texture, appearance, and consistency.
In addition, by using accessories such as the face roller, body roller, conductive gloves, or our silver mask; DERMOTECHNOLOGY treatments work the facial muscles. This helps to re-boost the skin, firm it and rejuvenate it. These accessories also allow us to target more precise problems with your skin while acting on its texture. The proposed treatments target large areas such as legs, breasts, and buttocks; as well as the smaller areas such as the knees, stretch marks, and elbows.
Dermotechnology uses only natural serums that do not contain oil or any fat. Thus, you can avoid toxic ingredients such as parabens and other dangerous derivatives for your body; their components are plant based, to deeply nourish and regenerate the skin.
On which parts of the body can we use it?
The technique of electroporation can act in several parts of the body. Here are some examples of possible treatments by combining serums with the functionalities of the Dermotechnology Concept Device:
- Body: reduction of cellulite, firming of tissues, reduction of scars, deep wrinkles and fine lines (knees, elbows, stretch marks), lightening of age spots (hands, décolleté), body remodeling, and stretch mark mitigation.
- Face: treatments will improve; dry skin, oily skin, acne, the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines, skin rejuvenation, skin plumping and alleviates puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
- Hands: lightening of age spots, skin rejuvenation, stain care, and reduction of wrinkles.
- Neck and Decollete: skin firming, helps contour the face and the neck with a tightening under the chin.
- Scalp: improves the condition of the scalp, decreases dry skin and stimulates hair growth.
Remember that it is essential to take care of your skin daily, in addition to punctual treatments such as electroporation; use natural products with safe components for your body. You will find what you are looking with our DERMOTECHNOLOGY Cosmetics!